October 02, 2020
Lakhs of businesses have moved to Amazon Business to achieve cost savings, reduce purchasing complexities, and access an unmatched selection of products. Amazon Business empowers business customers by providing the best wholesale prices, GST invoice on the widest selection of products, bulk discounts, fastest delivery options, and product and seller ratings for crores of products. It creates a level playing field for sellers and buyers, with clear transparency in pricing to get the right product at the right price.
Amazon Business provides buyers with access to crores of products with GST invoice and bulk discounts exclusively for business customers and a host of exclusive features. Some sellers restrict access to certain products because of competitive, regulatory or other concerns.
Along with exclusive discounts on bulk orders for eligible items, Amazon Business also provides administrators with controls to monitor their business spending. This includes multi-user accounts, approval workflows, and spend analytics. Additionally, Amazon Business account holders receive GST invoices for all their business purchases made through their Amazon Business account. This allows them to claim GST input tax credit and save up to 28% on their business purchases.
Amazon Business gives customers an option to purchase items from lakhs of sellers listing their products on the marketplace. Businesses can buy from sellers selling from any part of the country making their purchase channel more geographically scalable.
Product offerings from lakhs of sellers are shown alongside each other on the Amazon Business site. By comparing across multiple sellers, customers can select and order goods based on pricing, multiple shipping options, reviews and ratings and other seller preferences. Amazon Business eliminates the need to visit multiple stores or websites for competitive bids. With a single click, customers can access more than 16 crore products from 3.7 lakh sellers, thereby reducing their purchasing complexities.
Customers can choose from crores of products across a wide range of categories, starting from IT products, electronic items, office furniture, security solutions, MRO essentials, hygiene and safety supplies, pantry products, sports equipment, lab supplies and many more
● Multi-user accounts and approval workflows. Businesses can share buying rights with multiple employees of their organisation without ever having to share login details or credit card details with them.
● Business exclusive deals and quantity discounts on bulk orders for eligible items
● Purchase orders and customisable analytics reporting
● Free one-day, two-day, and weekend shipping on eligible orders with Prime
● GST invoice to claim the input tax credit on business purchases to save up to 28%
These features can help business owners save their precious time and money and focus on other important aspects of their business.
On the Amazon Business page, you will get all the information related to your Amazon Business account, including:
● How to create your Amazon Business Account for free?
● Salient features of your Amazon Business Account
● How to place purchase orders through your Amazon Business Account?
● How to place ‘Return’ or ‘Replacement’ of purchased items?
● How to register your GST Number on Amazon Business?
● Frequently Asked Questions on Amazon Business\
What’s more? You will also get a complete overview of the Amazon Business facility, offered exclusively to customers like you who want to make bulk purchases for their own business or on behalf of a business organisation.
So, if you haven’t signed up for an Amazon Business account as yet, now is the time. By creating an Amazon Business account for free, you will be able to streamline your business purchases and enjoy a host of benefits such as access to 16 crore+ products across categories, Quantity Discounts on eligible items, and GST invoices for your purchases.